I'm feeling the Holy Ghost around here. The momentum of Free Fridayz is happening. Last week's winner was a tie between Alain Cheung (Montreal) and Ishi (Melbourne). Congrats to you two. You get socks. (Reminds of what would have been a depression era contest winning) Alain would have took the victory if all the votes would have logged in. Similiar to registering to vote. TELL ALL YOUR HOMIES TO LOG IN WHEN THEY VOTE! (Facebook, Disqus, Twitter, Google...)
This weeks entries are looking nice. I'm diggin the Ryland Fortie piece. Big Props to Eric Sauve for hitting up a canvas. Keep pushing those brushes.
Next weeks theme, dedicated to political shenanigans, presidential debates and pigeons will be Talking Heads.
Next weeks theme: Talking Heads
This Week's Theme: Welcome Back Free Fridayz
*NEW RULES: No Anonymous Comments - When voting you must login through the comment system using your Facebook or Twitter for your vote to count. This is because we were getting too many multiple votes from people using multiple names. *Remember that the words "Fecal Face" need to placed in the work but not Photoshopped in or anything. This ensures that the work submitted is in fact yours. ALSO remember that you can only vote for one drawing. We only count one vote per person, so make sure to only vote once.
Fecal Face will choose the winnner after taking your votes and comments into account.
Next Week's Prize: Not quite sure yet. Will announce it later in the week.
Submission Guidelines for next week:
We had some great entries this week that we couldn't run, either because they weren't sized right or had nothing to do with theme. Just to be clear, when the next theme comes out the old theme is officially over. Please don't send in more submissions for old themes. It makes up feel bad when you send us stuff and we can't post it up so please read the guidlines below:
- This is a drawing/ illustration fun contest. Photography generally not accepted.
- The size formatting is 695 pixels in width OR length. So if you have a long skinny one, please make sure it is not over 695 in length or we will not be able to see it well.
- Name your submission your first and last name. Example: john_doe.jpg
- Include the words "Fecal Face" somewhere in the art so we know you created it (please do not to add it in later with Photoshop).
- One submission per person by Friday October 12th at 12pm PST.
- If you have a website (or two) please specify which one you would like me to link in the body of your email. Also, let us know where you're from! Send it all to freefridayz (at) fecalface.com.
#1 - Amia (Spokane, WA)
#2 - Bailey Layne (Bakerfield, CA)
#3 - Chris Schrein (Fort Wayne, IN)
#4 - Conor Donahue (Oberlin, OH)
#5 - Dan Lukosius (UK)
#6 - David Shoemaker (Houston, TX)
#7 - Justin Robbins (Fort Worth, TX)
#8 - Ryland Fortie (Kamploops, BC)
#9 - TJ Kelley III (Boston, MA)
#10 - Eric Sauve (Concord, CA)
Next week's theme: Talking Heads
|< Prev||Next >|